Be Green and use CHP
We have been in the Green Energy business for generations and focused on the CHP industry because it is proven, has a mature supply chain and deliver energy savings rapidly.
Our spark ignited gas engines convert renewable fuels such as bio-gas, digester gas, sewer gas and wood gas into heat and power. To minimise engine exhaust and NOx emissions, our engines use lean burn technology and no other fossil fuel is required to make the engines run.
We deliver highest specs as standard
- Gas engine and synchronous alternator with flexible coupling
- Lean burn engines with turbo charger, oxidation catalyst and emissions conforming with the German TA-Luft 2002
- Heat exchangers for cooling water, lube oil and exhaust gas, pre-piped and insulated
- Turbo charged engines with internal and external mixture cooling circuit
- Circulation pump with computer controlled thermostatic valve with internal pump for external mixture circuit
- Internal stainless steel exhaust silencer
- Rubber and metal vibration dampers
- Gas train with double solenoid valve, zero pressure regulator, Lambda control valve
- Noise protection housing fitted with noise level of 70 dB(A) at 1 meter with electric ventilation fan
- Control system for automatic parallel operations with mains or Grid
- Utility grade Grid failure detection relay
- Remote monitoring modem
- Generator CB with motor drive
- Lead acid batteries 24V and 20A charger
- Back-up lube oil tank with level control
We deliver CHP units for any fuel in the 34 kWe to 5000 kWe range but focus on the pre-fabricated small CHP unit in the 50-500 kWe range.